Galactic Empire
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Galactic Empire

Forum der Allianzen des Galactic Empire

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Candidacy

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Greenstar

Greenstar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

Candidacy Empty
BeitragThema: Candidacy   Candidacy EmptyMi Nov 18, 2020 9:19 am

"A stylized young man, of distinguished demeanor and bourgeois features appears at the recruiting office."

I introduce myself!! I am Cadet Greenstar, son of Governor Baron Arcturus Greenstar of Planet C...-REDACTED-. As a sign of our approach to your alliance, I present myself to be part of the Imperial military branch and start from the bottom. It is a tradition in my family that teaches us to be better leaders.
Our proud planet has been faithful to the Empire since its founding. These are currently bad times, the rebel forces are harassing our planet and without support, we are beginning to see that the situation can get out of hand.
It is for this reason that our planet, once peaceful and only chasing pirates, has adopted a more aggressive stance.

I am ready to serve the Empire!

OFFROLE: Excuse me for writing in English, unfortunately I don't know German.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 344

Candidacy Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Candidacy   Candidacy EmptyDo Nov 26, 2020 9:05 pm

Stand still!

Now look what we got here! Goldilocks with the Silverspoon in her Ass, what!? Don't you dare to think that there will be a special Treatment for you, just because Daddy think's he got something to say on some Landfill somewhere in the Galaxy! Did you understand that!?
So, Cadet Greenstar, did i get you right!? You wanna get taught how to handle the Shit of the Galaxy, who is called Rebels?! Holy Palpatine, i guess you're such a Wimp you even don't know how to make a Fist, what!? Or do you got what it takes to be a Killer!? Considering your waiting time, you might are one and have what it takes to pound that Rebelscum back in the Mud! Then let's find it out! Take your Pass and move your Ass to the Shuttle! In 2 days at latest i'll see you at our Headquarters on Tepasi (joining in Game the Aurek Sieben). Once there, you'll report to your Instructor, which will be likely our 2nd in Command, XO Vice Admiral Valentin Fal´raje! That means you'll be assigned to the 1. Squadron of the 1. Wing! The XO Vice Admiral will also give you your Datachip!
I hope for you that you'll listen well and survive your training at our Academy, to become a usefull member of the Empire! Otherwise I hope for Daddy, that you got some siblings!

Did you understand that!?
Then step away and get to the Shuttle! Welcome to the Academy!
Nach oben Nach unten

Candidacy
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Galactic Empire :: Externer Bereich :: Recruitment :: Imperium-
Gehe zu: